What's Roman Quarter like?
While in Roman Quarter, you can spend time appreciating the historical sites and museums. You can take time to discover this walkable neighbourhood's shops. Take a fun excursion to Allianz Stadium. There's plenty more to see, including Via Garibaldi and Via Roma.
How to get to Roman Quarter
Roman Quarter is located 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from the heart of Turin.
- Turin International Airport (TRN), 8.3 mi (13.4 km) from Roman Quarter
Things to see and do in and around Roman Quarter
What to see in Roman Quarter
- Allianz Stadium
- Via Garibaldi
- Università degli Studi di Torino - Palazzo Nuovo
- University of Turin
- Polytechnic University of Turin
Things to do in Roman Quarter
- Via Roma
- Museum of the Automobile
- Le Gru Shopville
- Il Museo di Palazzo Barolo
- Centro Commerciale Parco Dora
Other popular Roman Quarter attractions
- Valentino Park
- Stadio Olimpico Grande Torino
- Piedmont Alps
- Giardini Reali
- Nature Reserve and Meisino dell'Isolone of Bertolla