What's Jozsefvaros Like?
There's a lot visitors like about Jozsefvaros, especially its restaurants. Make sure to enjoy this family-friendly neighborhood's great shops. Learn about local heritage at top landmarks like Buda Castle. Other popular sights worth a visit include Szechenyi Thermal Bath.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Jozsefvaros?
We have 202 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' top lodging choices in Jozsefvaros:
Budapest Passage3.5-star B&B
- Free WiFi • Central location
House BeletageCity-center B&B
- Free WiFi • Terrace • Central location
Bo18 Hotel Superior3.5-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Sauna • Fitness center • Garden • Central location
Escala Hotel & SuitesUpscale hotel
- Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden • 24-hour front desk • Central location
EST Grand Hotel Savoy4-star hotel with spa, restaurant
- Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace • Bar • Cafe • 24-hour front desk
How to Get to Jozsefvaros
Jozsefvaros is located 1.6 mi (2.5 km) from the heart of Budapest.
- Ferenc Liszt Intl. Airport (BUD), 9.2 mi (14.8 km) from Jozsefvaros
Traveling to Jozsefvaros by Train
You'll find the following train stations in the neighborhood:
- Eastern Railway Station
- Budapest (XXQ-Keleti Station)
Getting to Jozsefvaros on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Orczy tér (Baross utca) Tram Stop
- Orczy tér Tram Stop
- Magdolna utca Tram Stop