What's Navigli Like?
Navigli is a stylish area where you can spend time appreciating its art scene. Take a fun excursion to San Siro Stadium. Piazza del Duomo and Cathedral of Milan are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Navigli?
We have 140 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' favorite lodging options in Navigli:
- Free WiFi • Garden • 24-hour front desk
Atmos Luxe Navigli Hostel & RoomsCity-center hostel
- Free WiFi • Central location
Hotel Minerva3-star hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Central location
How to Get to Navigli
Navigli is located 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from the heart of Milan.
- Linate Airport (LIN), 5.3 mi (8.5 km) from Navigli
- Milan Malpensa Airport (MXP), 25.3 mi (40.8 km) from Navigli
- Bergamo Orio al Serio Airport (BGY), 29.6 mi (47.6 km) from Navigli
Traveling to Navigli by Train
You'll find the following train stations in the neighborhood:
- Milano Porta Genova Station
- Milan Porta Genova Station
Getting to Navigli on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Via Valenza Alzaia Nav. Grande Tram Stop
- Porta Genova M2 Tram Stop
- Porta Genova Station