What's Old Town Fort Collins like?
Old Town Fort Collins is a walkable part of town where you can spend time visiting the historical sites. Take time to see places such as Old Town Square and Fort Collins Museum & Discovery Science Center while you're here. Cache La Poudre River and Fort Collins Lincoln Center are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Old Town Fort Collins
Old Town Fort Collins is located 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from the heart of Fort Collins.
- Fort Collins, CO (FNL-Fort Collins-Loveland Municipal), 9.8 mi (15.8 km) from Old Town Fort Collins
Things to see and do in and around Old Town Fort Collins
Things to see near Old Town Fort Collins:
- Old Town Square (0.3 mi/0.5 km away)
- Cache La Poudre River (0.3 mi/0.5 km away)
- Colorado State University (1.2 mi/2 km away)
- Edora Pool Ice Center (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Horsetooth Reservoir (4.8 mi/7.8 km away)
Things to do near Old Town Fort Collins:
- Fort Collins Museum & Discovery Science Center (0.1 mi/0.2 km away)
- Fort Collins Lincoln Center (0.6 mi/0.9 km away)
- Foothills Mall (2.8 mi/4.6 km away)
- Fort Collins Museum of Discovery (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- Fort Fun (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Fort Collins?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: February, December, January, November (average -1°C)
- Rainiest months: May, July, June, August (average 78 mm of rainfall)