What's Shishahai Like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, why not consider Shishahai? While you're here, you can spend a relaxing day at Houhai Park and Jingshan Park. There's plenty more to see, including Houhai Lake and Bell and Drum Towers.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Shishahai?
We have 5 accommodations in the neighborhood. Our travelers don't have any top picks in Shishahai but here are some of their favorites nearby:
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Sauna • Health club • Central location
- Free WiFi • 2 restaurants • Spa tub • Health club • Central location
- Free WiFi • 24-hour health club • Rooftop terrace • Cafe • Walkable location
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- Free WiFi • 2 restaurants • Spa tub • Fitness center • Spacious rooms
China National Convention Center - 4.1 mi (6.5 km) away4-star hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
Novotel Beijing Peace - 2.4 mi (3.8 km) away4-star hotel with indoor pool, bar
Hilton Beijing Wangfujing - 2.3 mi (3.7 km) awayLuxury hotel with spa, restaurant
Ascott Raffles City Beijing - 2.2 mi (3.5 km) awayLuxury apartment with kitchen, soaking bathtub
Grand Millennium Beijing - 4.3 mi (6.9 km) awayLuxury hotel with indoor pool, bar
How to Get to Shishahai
Shishahai is located 2.5 mi (4 km) from the heart of Beijing.
- Capital Intl. Airport (PEK), 14.3 mi (23 km) from Shishahai
- Beijing (PKX-Daxing Intl.), 29.9 mi (48.1 km) from Shishahai
Things to See and Do in and around Shishahai
What to See in Shishahai
- Houhai Park
- Houhai Lake
- Bell and Drum Towers
- Nianhua Temple
- Dongcheng Chun Prince House
Things to Do in Shishahai
- People's Liberation Army Opera House
- South Luogu Alley
- Jingshan Table Tennis Park
- Gui Street