What's Embassy District Like?
There's a lot visitors like about Embassy District, especially its restaurants. Make sure to enjoy this romantic neighborhood's great shops and bars. Travelers seeking the perfect souvenir can head to Siam Paragon Mall and Terminal 21 Shopping Mall. Pratunam Market and Khaosan Road are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Embassy District?
We have 135 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our travelers' favorite lodging options in Embassy District:
Park Hyatt BangkokLuxury hotel with 3 restaurants, 3 bars
- Free valet parking • Free pool cabanas • Free WiFi • Steam room • Central location
Oriental Residence BangkokLuxury hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free valet parking • Free pool cabanas • Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • Central location
Hotel Muse Bangkok Langsuan - MGalleryLuxury hotel with 3 restaurants, 2 bars
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • Fitness center • Close to shopping
The Okura Prestige BangkokLuxury hotel with 3 restaurants, spa
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • 2 bars • Steam room • Central location
At 21 SaladaengCity-center hotel with outdoor pool
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Sauna • Fitness center • Walkable location
How to Get to Embassy District
Embassy District is located 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from the heart of Bangkok.
- Suvarnabhumi Intl. Airport (BKK), 14.3 mi (23 km) from Embassy District
- Don Mueang Intl. Airport (DMK), 13.6 mi (21.9 km) from Embassy District
Getting to Embassy District on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Lumphini Station
- Lumpini Station
- Ploenchit BTS Station
Things to See and Do in and around Embassy District
What to See in Embassy District
- Lumphini Park
- Victory Monument
- Grand Palace
- Rajamangala National Stadium
- Chulalongkorn University