What's Quartier du Panier Like?Visitors speak favorably about all that Quartier du Panier has to offer, including its waterfront. You might want to seek out the cathedral and shops while you’re in the neighborhood. Take a fun excursion to Old Port of Marseille. There's plenty more to see, including La Vieille Charite and Hotel de Ville.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Quartier du Panier?
We have 136 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' top lodging choices in Quartier du Panier:
InterContinental Marseille - Hotel Dieu, an IHG HotelLuxury hotel with 3 restaurants, spa
- Free WiFi • Spa tub • 24-hour fitness center • Bar • Walkable location
Hôtel la Résidence du Vieux Port4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Hotel HermèsWaterfront hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace • 24-hour front desk • Central location
How to Get to Quartier du PanierQuartier du Panier is located 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from the heart of Marseille.
- Marseille - Provence Airport (MRS), 12.4 mi (19.9 km) from Quartier du Panier
Things to See and Do in and around Quartier du Panier
What to See in Quartier du Panier
- Old Port of Marseille
- La Vieille Charite
- Hotel de Ville
- Fort Saint Jean
Things to Do in Quartier du Panier
- Musee des Docks Romains
- Musee Regards de Provence