What's Sunset Beach Like?Sunset Beach is a relaxing area of the city with beach views. Take time to see places like St. Petersburg Municipal Beach and Sunset Beach Pavilion while you're here. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include John's Pass Village & Boardwalk and Tropicana Field.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Sunset Beach?
We have 342 accommodations in the neighborhood. Some of the top places to stay in Sunset Beach:
Gorgeous One Bedroom 2nd floor Gulf View of Sunset Beach2.5-star motel
- Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden • Attentive staff
Sunset Inn & CottagesBeachfront condo with kitchen, balcony
- Free in-room WiFi • Beach sun loungers • Garden
Gulf of Mexico Oceanfront views at Sunset Beach on Treasure Island!Waterfront condo with kitchen, patio
- Free in-room WiFi • Outdoor pool • Beach sun loungers
How to Get to Sunset BeachSunset Beach is located 1.8 mi (2.8 km) from the heart of Treasure Island.
- Tampa Intl. Airport (TPA), 21.2 mi (34.2 km) from Sunset Beach
- St. Petersburg, FL (SPG-Albert Whitted), 7.8 mi (12.6 km) from Sunset Beach
- St. Petersburg-Clearwater Intl. Airport (PIE), 11.9 mi (19.2 km) from Sunset Beach
Things to See and Do in and around Sunset Beach
What to See in Sunset Beach
- St. Petersburg Municipal Beach
- Sunset Beach Pavilion
- Sunset Beach
Things to Do near Sunset Beach:
- John's Pass Village & Boardwalk (3.1 mi/5.1 km away)
- Corey Ave (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- Treasure Bay Golf and Tennis (1.6 mi/2.5 km away)
- Pasadena Shopping Center (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Gulf Beaches Historical Museum (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)