What's Sur Like?
There's a lot visitors like about Sur, especially its bars and historical sites. Make sure to enjoy the neighborhood's great shops and restaurants. Learn about local heritage at top landmarks like Alcázar and Seville Cathedral. There's plenty more to see, including Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan Stadium and Nervion Mall.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Sur?
We have 55 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' favorite places to stay in Sur:
The Level at Melia Sevilla3.5-star hotel with 3 restaurants, spa
- Free breakfast • Free in-room WiFi • Outdoor pool • 24-hour fitness center • Bar
Occidental Sevilla ViapolUpscale hotel with restaurant
- Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Cafe • Terrace • 24-hour front desk
Hotel Alfonso XIII, a Luxury Collection Hotel, SevilleLuxury hotel with 2 restaurants, outdoor pool
- Free WiFi • Sauna • 24-hour fitness center • Bar • Terrace
NH Collection Sevilla4-star hotel with restaurant, pool bar
- Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Fitness center • Bar • Terrace
How to Get to Sur
Sur is located 1.6 mi (2.7 km) from the heart of Seville.
- San Pablo Airport (SVQ), 5.1 mi (8.3 km) from Sur
Getting to Sur on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Gran Plaza
- San Bernardo Tram Stop
- Prado San Sebastián Tram Stop
Things to See and Do in and around Sur
What to See in Sur
- Seville Cathedral
- Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan Stadium
- Plaza de España
- Maria Luisa Park