What's San Pablo-Santa Justa Like?There's a lot visitors like about San Pablo-Santa Justa, especially its restaurants. Take time to discover this walkable neighborhood's historical sites. Seville Cathedral and Plaza de España are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. Metropol Parasol and Giralda Tower are a couple of popular sights nearby.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in San Pablo-Santa Justa?
We have 21 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' favorite lodging options in San Pablo-Santa Justa:
Ayre Hotel Sevilla4-star hotel with restaurant, pool bar
- Free WiFi • Bar • Cafe • Terrace • Spacious rooms
Hotel AACR Monteolivos3-star hotel with pool bar, bar
- Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Cafe • Terrace • Quiet rooms
Catalonia Santa Justa4-star hotel with spa, outdoor pool
- Free WiFi • Spa tub • Fitness center • Rooftop terrace • Central location
How to Get to San Pablo-Santa JustaSan Pablo-Santa Justa is located 1.8 mi (3 km) from the heart of Seville.
- San Pablo Airport (SVQ), 3.8 mi (6.2 km) from San Pablo-Santa Justa
Traveling to San Pablo-Santa Justa by TrainYou'll find the following train stations in the neighborhood:
- Seville (XQA-Santa Justa Train Station)
- Seville Santa Justa Station
Things to See and Do in and around San Pablo-Santa Justa
Things to See near San Pablo-Santa Justa:
- Seville Cathedral (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- Plaza de España (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- Metropol Parasol (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
- Giralda Tower (1.9 mi/3 km away)
- Alcazar (1.9 mi/3 km away)