What's Torre Pedrera like?
In Torre Pedrera, you can easily get to the beach or simply visit the restaurants. Take time to see places such as Komoke Beach and B. Giorgio Beach while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Bar Tai sister.
How to get to Torre Pedrera
Torre Pedrera is located 4.3 mi (6.9 km) from the heart of Rimini.
- Rimini (RMI-Federico Fellini Intl.), 8 mi (12.9 km) from Torre Pedrera
Things to see and do in and around Torre Pedrera
What to see in Torre Pedrera
- Komoke Beach
- B. Giorgio Beach
- Bar Tai sister
Things to do near Torre Pedrera:
- Italy in Miniature (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Rimini Ferris Wheel (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
- Viale Vespucci (4.5 mi/7.3 km away)
- Arenas Water Park (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
- Shell Museum (3.4 mi/5.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Rimini?
- Hottest months: August, July, June, September (average 25°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 9°C)
- Rainiest months: May, February, November, March (average 106 mm of rainfall)