What's San Blas-Canillejas Like?There's a lot visitors like about San Blas-Canillejas, especially its restaurants. Make sure to enjoy this walkable neighborhood's great bars and shops. Plan a fun excursion to Estadio Wanda Metropolitano and Calle de Alcala. There's plenty more to see, including Plenilunio Shopping Mall and La Quinta de los Molinos Park.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in San Blas-Canillejas?
We have 37 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our customers' favorite lodging options in San Blas-Canillejas:
Hotel Sercotel Alcalá 6114-star hotel with restaurant, pool bar
- Free WiFi • Free airport shuttle • Outdoor pool • Fitness center • Walkable location
Madrid Marriott Auditorium Hotel & Conference Center4-star hotel with outdoor pool, indoor pool
- Free WiFi • Free shopping center shuttle • Restaurant • 24-hour fitness center • Spacious rooms
Ibis Madrid Calle AlcalaHotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Cafe • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Spacious rooms
Hotel Nuevo Boston4-star hotel with restaurant, pool bar
- Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Fitness center • Bar • Central location
Crowne Plaza Madrid Airport, an IHG Hotel4-star hotel with restaurant, 24-hour fitness center
- Free WiFi • Free airport shuttle • 24-hour front desk • Spacious rooms
How to Get to San Blas-CanillejasSan Blas-Canillejas is located 5.7 mi (9.1 km) from the heart of Madrid.
- Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport (MAD), 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from San Blas-Canillejas
Getting to San Blas-Canillejas on MetroStations in the neighborhood include:
- Estadio Metropolitano Station
- Las Musas Station
- San Blas Station
Things to See and Do in and around San Blas-Canillejas
What to See in San Blas-Canillejas
- Estadio Wanda Metropolitano
- Calle de Alcala
- La Quinta de los Molinos Park