What's Jongno-gu Like?
People go to Jongno-gu to see attractions like Lotte World and to explore its green spaces like Dongdaemun History and Culture Park. Take time to enjoy the neighborhood's rich culture and selection of restaurants. Gyeongbok Palace and Myeongdong Street are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Jongno-gu?
We have 265 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' favorite lodging options in Jongno-gu:
Four Seasons Hotel SeoulLuxury hotel with 4 restaurants, 2 bars
- Free parking • Free in-room WiFi • Golf course • Spa • Attentive staff
HAH Guesthouse3-star guesthouse
- Free WiFi • Cafe • Terrace • Garden • Spacious rooms
Hostel TommyFamily-friendly hostel with bar
- Free breakfast • Free pool cabanas • Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace • Comfy beds
Orakai Daehakro Hotel3.5-star hotel with restaurant, conference center
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Steam room • Fitness center • Cafe
Slow Stay DA3-star hotel with bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace
How to Get to Jongno-gu
Jongno-gu is located 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from the heart of Seoul.
- Incheon Intl. Airport (ICN), 30.2 mi (48.6 km) from Jongno-gu
- Gimpo Intl. Airport (GMP), 9.7 mi (15.6 km) from Jongno-gu
Getting to Jongno-gu on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Gwanghwamun Station
- Jonggak Station
- Gyeongbokgung Station
Things to See and Do in and around Jongno-gu
What to See in Jongno-gu
- Gyeongbok Palace
- Bukchon Hanok Village
- Dongdaemun History and Culture Park
- Jogyesa Temple