What's Seongdong-gu Like?
People go to Seongdong-gu to see attractions like Lotte World and to explore its green spaces like Dongdaemun History and Culture Park. Myeongdong Street and Bukchon Hanok Village are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Seongdong-gu?
We have 41 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' favorite places to stay in Seongdong-gu:
K- Grand Hostel Dongdaemun2.5-star guesthouse
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace • Attentive staff
SEOUL FOREST STAY - Hostel2-star hostel
- Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace
Hotel POCO SeongsuCity-center hotel
- Free WiFi • Cafe • Terrace • 24-hour front desk
Forestar Hotel2.5-star hotel
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
Amourex HotelCity-center hotel
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Garden • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar
How to Get to Seongdong-gu
Seongdong-gu is located 3.2 mi (5.2 km) from the heart of Seoul.
- Gimpo Intl. Airport (GMP), 12.8 mi (20.6 km) from Seongdong-gu
Getting to Seongdong-gu on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Wangsimni Station
- Majang Station
- Sangwangsimni Station
Things to See and Do in and around Seongdong-gu
What to See in Seongdong-gu
- Dongdaemun History and Culture Park
- Bukchon Hanok Village
- Hanyang University
- Hangang Park
- Seoul Forest