What's Seodaemun-gu Like?
There's a lot visitors like about Seodaemun-gu, especially its shops. Make sure to enjoy the neighborhood's great restaurants. Learn about local heritage at landmarks like Seodaemun Prison History Museum and Seoul Fortress Walls. There's plenty more to see, including Supsok Hanbang Land and Yonsei University Museum.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Seodaemun-gu?
We have 81 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' favorite lodging options in Seodaemun-gu:
OPPA Hostel Sinchon-HongdaeSki hostel with ski shuttle, restaurant
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Free kid's activities • Central location
BoA travel houseCity-center guesthouse
- Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace • Garden • Central location
Time Travelers Party Hostel In Hongdae
- Free WiFi • Bar
Philstay Ehwa Boutique2-star guesthouse
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Central location
Hostel CLEO Seoul Hongdae2.5-star hotel
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Sauna • Central location
How to Get to Seodaemun-gu
Seodaemun-gu is located 2.4 mi (3.9 km) from the heart of Seoul.
- Incheon Intl. Airport (ICN), 28.1 mi (45.2 km) from Seodaemun-gu
- Gimpo Intl. Airport (GMP), 7.5 mi (12 km) from Seodaemun-gu
Getting to Seodaemun-gu on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Muakjae Station
- Hongje Station
- Dongnimmun Station
Things to See and Do in and around Seodaemun-gu
What to See in Seodaemun-gu
- Yeonsei University
- Ewha Woman's University
- Bukhansan National Park
- Seodaemun Prison History Museum
- Mt. Inwang