What is Faro City Centre like for cheap hotels?
There are countless ways to appreciate the family-friendly city of Faro City Centre without breaking the bank. For example, you might want to put on your walking shoes, grab a free map and wander around to discover a side to this destination where money doesn't do all the talking. People who visit Faro City Centre absolutely love the restaurants. Take a photo at Faro Old Town and Faro Marina for some great memories without a hefty price tag. Our choice of cheap hotels makes Faro City Centre a favourite among budget-conscious visitors searching for a trip to remember.
What are some of the best cheap hotels in Faro City Centre?
Here are our travellers' best-rated Faro City Centre budget-friendly hotels:
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Bar • Café • Comfy beds
- Free WiFi • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
- Free WiFi • Bar • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar • Central location
- Free WiFi • Bar • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • 2 restaurants • Central location
Best Western Hotel Dom Bernardo3-star hotel, convenient to Faro Old Town
Hotel Sol Algarve by KaviaWalking distance from Faro Marina
Stay Hotel Faro CentroCity centre hotel within walking distance of Faro Marina
Hotel Afonso IIIWithin easy reach of Faro Old Town
EVA SENSES HOTEL4-star hotel with spa, near Faro Old Town
What are the best things to see and do in Faro City Centre?
You'll find a variety of sightseeing opportunities in Faro City Centre on a shoestring budget. Glance at this list of attractions in the area, some of which you can appreciate without spending a penny.
- Museums & art galleries
- Algarve Living Science Center
- Archaeological Museum of Faro
- Nossa Senhora da Assuncao Convent
- Faro Old Town
- Faro Marina
- Ria Formosa Natural Park
Sights & landmarks
- Food & drink
- Hotel Quinta Do Lago
- Vale do Garrão Villas
- Pousada Palácio Estói