What's Bockenheim Like?In Bockenheim, you can spend time checking out the museums and shops. Take time to enjoy the neighborhood's festivals. Take in some culture at Senckenberg Museum and Experiminta. There's plenty more to see, including Frankfurt Trade Fair and Leipziger Strasse.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Bockenheim?
We have 34 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' top lodging choices in Bockenheim:
Hotel Isha3-star hotel
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Attentive staff
The niu Air3.5-star hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
Frankfurt Marriott HotelHotel with 3 restaurants, bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour health club • Cafe • Terrace • Central location
Melia Frankfurt City4-star hotel with 2 restaurants, spa
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Health club • Bar • Terrace
Aparthotel Adagio Frankfurt City MesseHotel with bar, 24-hour fitness center
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar • Central location
How to Get to BockenheimBockenheim is located 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from the heart of Frankfurt.
- Frankfurt Airport (FRA), 5.5 mi (8.9 km) from Bockenheim
- Mainz (QFZ-Mainz Finthen), 23.8 mi (38.3 km) from Bockenheim
Getting to Bockenheim on MetroStations in the neighborhood include:
- Kirchplatz Station
- Leipziger Strasse U-Bahn
- Industriehof U-Bahn
Things to See and Do in and around Bockenheim
What to See in Bockenheim
- Goethe University Frankfurt Campus Bockenheim
- Frankfurt Trade Fair