What's Eimsbuettel Like?While in Eimsbuettel, you can spend time at the spas and zoo. Families can spend quality time at Hagenbeck Zoo and Tropen-Aquarium Hagenbeck. There's plenty more to see, including Am Rothenbaum and NDR Elbphilharmonie Orchestra.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Eimsbuettel?
We have 86 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' top lodging choices in Eimsbuettel:
Grand Elysee HamburgLuxury hotel with 4 restaurants, 2 bars
- Free WiFi • Spa • Steam room • Fitness center • Central location
Mercure Hotel Hamburg Mitte4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar • Central location
Hotel am RothenbaumCity-center hotel
- Free WiFi • Terrace • Comfy beds
NH Hamburg MitteUpscale hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Business & More Hamburg4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden • 24-hour front desk • Comfy beds
How to Get to EimsbuettelEimsbuettel is located 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from the heart of Hamburg.
- Hamburg Airport (HAM), 4.5 mi (7.2 km) from Eimsbuettel
Traveling to Eimsbuettel by TrainYou'll find the following train stations in the neighborhood:
- Tiedemannstraße Bus stop
- Langenfelde Station
- Hamburg Dammtor Station
Getting to Eimsbuettel on MetroStations in the neighborhood include:
- Osterstrasse U-Bahn
- Emilienstrasse U-Bahn
- Christuskirche U-Bahn