What's Yaletown Like?
There's a lot visitors like about Yaletown, especially its restaurants and theater scene. Make sure to enjoy this walkable neighborhood's great shops. Plan a fun excursion to BC Place Stadium and Rogers Arena. Canada Place and Robson Street are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Yaletown?
We have 30 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our travelers' favorite places to stay in Yaletown:
Hotel Blu Vancouver4-star hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
- Free WiFi • Spa tub • Terrace • Pool loungers • Walkable location
OPUS Hotel Vancouver4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Cafe • Terrace • Garden
How to Get to Yaletown
Yaletown is located 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from the heart of Vancouver.
- Vancouver Harbour Flight Centre (CXH), 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from Yaletown
- Vancouver Intl. Airport (YVR), 6.2 mi (10 km) from Yaletown
- Pitt Meadows, BC (YPK), 19.5 mi (31.3 km) from Yaletown
Things to See and Do in and around Yaletown
What to See in Yaletown
- Canada Place
- BC Place Stadium
- Rogers Arena
- Vancouver Convention Centre
- Vancouver Waterfront
Things to Do in Yaletown
- Robson Street
- Orpheum Theater
- Granville Street
- Vancouver Art Gallery
- Queen Elizabeth Theatre