What's Ochota Like?In Ochota, you can spend time checking out the historical sites and shops. While you're here, you can spend a relaxing day at Gabriel Narutowicz Square and Pole Mokotowskie. There's plenty more to see, including Blue City and National Library of Poland.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Ochota?
We have 89 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' favorite places to stay in Ochota:
Hampton by Hilton Warsaw Reduta3-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • 24-hour front desk
Ibis Warszawa Reduta3-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
Radisson Blu Sobieski Hotel4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Garden • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Ibis budget Warszawa Reduta1-star hotel
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
How to Get to OchotaOchota is located 2.3 mi (3.8 km) from the heart of Warsaw.
- Frederic Chopin Airport (WAW), 2.7 mi (4.4 km) from Ochota
- Modlin (WMI-Warsaw-Modlin Mazovia), 21 mi (33.8 km) from Ochota
Things to See and Do in and around Ochota
What to See in Ochota
- National Library of Poland
- Euro Centrum
- Gabriel Narutowicz Square
- Church of the Immaculate Conception of the Blessed Virgin Mary
- Pole Mokotowskie
Things to Do in Ochota
- Blue City
- Invisible Exhibition