What's Haizhu Like?Visitors speak favorably about all that Haizhu has to offer, including its festivals. You can take time to discover this upscale neighborhood's spas. Take in some culture at 2nd Workers Cultural Palace and Guangdong Overseas Chinese Museum. There's plenty more to see, including Canton Tower and Canton Fair Complex.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Haizhu?
We have 212 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our travelers' top lodging choices in Haizhu:
Hotel Landmark Canton4-star hotel with indoor pool, bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 3 restaurants • Steam room • Central location
Rosedale Hotel and Suites Guangzhou3.5-star hotel with outdoor pool, pool bar
- Free WiFi • 3 restaurants • Steam room • Fitness center • Central location
How to Get to HaizhuHaizhu is located 4.8 mi (7.7 km) from the heart of Guangzhou.
- Baiyun International Airport (CAN), 21.9 mi (35.2 km) from Haizhu
- Foshan (FUO-Shadi), 16 mi (25.8 km) from Haizhu
Getting to Haizhu on MetroStations in the neighborhood include:
- Datang Station
- Kecun Station
- Chigang Station
Things to See and Do in and around Haizhu
What to See in Haizhu
- Sun Yat-sen University
- Canton Tower
- Canton Fair Complex
- Canton Custom House
- Guangzhou Academy of Fine Arts