What's Central Zone Like?If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, consider Central Zone. Learn about local heritage at landmarks like Mercado Municipal and Historic Center. There's plenty more to see, including Rua 25 de Marco and Sao Bento Monastery.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Central Zone?
We have 318 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' top places to stay in Central Zone:
Ibis Styles SP Centro3-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Cafe • 24-hour front desk
Luz Plaza São Paulo4-star hotel with restaurant, conference center
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Attentive staff
B&B Hotels São Paulo Luz - Centro3-star hotel with restaurant
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
Slaviero Downtown São Paulo3.5-star hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Bar • Central location
Hotel & Hostel Minho2.5-star hotel
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
How to Get to Central ZoneCentral Zone is located 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from the heart of São Paulo.
- São Paulo/Guarulhos Intl. Airport, 12.4 mi (20 km) from Central Zone
- São Paulo (CGH-Congonhas), 6.2 mi (10 km) from Central Zone
Traveling to Central Zone by TrainYou'll find the following train stations in the neighborhood:
- Sao Paulo Luz Station
- Sao Paulo Julio Prestes Station
Getting to Central Zone on MetroStations in the neighborhood include:
- Luz Metro Station
- Sao Bento Station
- Se Station