What's Phra Nakhon Like?
Visitors really like Phra Nakhon, especially its temples, bars, and riverfront access. Enjoy the neighborhood's rich culture, entertainment venues, and museums. Travelers seeking the perfect souvenir can head to Khaosan Road and Siam Paragon Mall. Pratunam Market and Terminal 21 Shopping Mall are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Phra Nakhon?
We have 317 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' top places to stay in Phra Nakhon:
Old Capital Bike Inn3-star hotel
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Riva Surya Bangkok4-star hotel with spa, outdoor pool
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Pool loungers • Central location
Bangkok Bed and BikeCity-center hostel with restaurant
- Free WiFi • Cafe • Central location
Siri Heritage Bangkok Hotel3.5-star hotel with indoor pool
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace • 24-hour front desk
Jam Hostel BangkokRiverfront hostel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden • 24-hour front desk • Central location
How to Get to Phra Nakhon
Phra Nakhon is located 2.6 mi (4.1 km) from the heart of Bangkok.
- Suvarnabhumi Intl. Airport (BKK), 17.5 mi (28.2 km) from Phra Nakhon
- Don Mueang Intl. Airport (DMK), 13.3 mi (21.4 km) from Phra Nakhon
Getting to Phra Nakhon on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Sam Yot Station
- Sanam Chai Station
Things to See and Do in and around Phra Nakhon
What to See in Phra Nakhon
- Grand Palace
- Victory Monument
- Lumphini Park
- Rajamangala National Stadium
- Democracy Monument