What's Mouille Point like?
In Mouille Point, you can easily get to the seaside. The neighbourhood features views of the mountains. Take time to see places such as Sea Point Promenade and Green Point Lighthouse while you're here. Green Point Park and Cape Town Stadium are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Mouille Point
Mouille Point is located 1.9 mi (3 km) from the heart of Cape Town.
- Cape Town (CPT-Cape Town Intl.), 12.1 mi (19.5 km) from Mouille Point
Things to see and do in and around Mouille Point
What to see in Mouille Point
- Sea Point Promenade
- Green Point Lighthouse
Things to do near Mouille Point:
- Green Point Park (0.3 mi/0.5 km away)
- Two Oceans Aquarium (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Cape Town Diamond Museum (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- Zeitz Museum of Contemporary Art Africa (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Bo Kaap Museum (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Cape Town?
- Hottest months: February, January, March, December (average 20°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, September (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: July, June, May, August (average 51 mm of rainfall)