What's Camps Bay like?
Camps Bay is notable for its beach access. Enjoy the neighbourhood's mountain views. While you're here, you can spend a relaxing day at Table Mountain National Park and Maiden's Cove. There's plenty more to see, including Camps Bay Beach and Theatre on the Bay.
How to get to Camps Bay
Camps Bay is located 3.3 mi (5.3 km) from the heart of Cape Town.
- Cape Town (CPT-Cape Town Intl.), 12.4 mi (20 km) from Camps Bay
Things to see and do in and around Camps Bay
What to see in Camps Bay
- Camps Bay Beach
- Table Mountain National Park
- Maiden's Cove
- Cape Floral Region Protected Areas
Things to do near Camps Bay:
- Theatre on the Bay (0.2 mi/0.4 km away)
- Kloof Street (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Sea Point Swimming Pool (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
- South African National Gallery (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)
- Bo Kaap Museum (3 mi/4.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Cape Town?
- Hottest months: February, January, March, December (average 20°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, September (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: July, June, May, August (average 51 mm of rainfall)