What's San Giovanni Like?San Giovanni is notable for its historical sites. You can take some time to enjoy this romantic neighborhood's museums. While you're here, you can spend a relaxing day at Villa Lazzaroni and Park of the Caffarella. There's plenty more to see, including Via Appia Nuova Shopping District and Basilica di Santa Croce in Gerusalemme.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in San Giovanni?
We have 543 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our travelers' top lodging choices in San Giovanni:
Casa per Ferie Domus HelenaCity-center guesthouse
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Close to shopping
Tata B&BCity-center B&B
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Central location
I Pini di Roma - Rooms & Suites
- Free WiFi • Snack bar
How to Get to San GiovanniSan Giovanni is located 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from the heart of Rome.
- Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl. Airport (FCO), 14.8 mi (23.8 km) from San Giovanni
- Ciampino Airport (CIA), 6.7 mi (10.7 km) from San Giovanni
Getting to San Giovanni on MetroStations in the neighborhood include:
- Ponte Lungo Station
- Re di Roma Station
- Furio Camillo Station
Things to See and Do in and around San Giovanni
What to See in San Giovanni
- Basilica di Santa Croce in Gerusalemme
- Palace of the Holy Steps (Santuario della Scala Santa)
- Basilica di San Giovanni in Laterano
- Appia Antica Archaeological Park
- Villa Lazzaroni