What's Fitzrovia Like?
There's a lot visitors like about Fitzrovia, especially its restaurants and entertainment venues. Enjoy this walkable neighborhood's theater scene and selection of shops. If you're hunting for the perfect souvenir, head over to Oxford Street to shop. There's plenty more to see, including Bedford Square and Dominion Theatre.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Fitzrovia?
We have 247 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' top places to stay in Fitzrovia:
Charlotte Street Hotel, Firmdale HotelsLuxury hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Central location
The Grafton Arms Pub & Rooms4-star inn with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Terrace • Central location
Jesmond HotelCity-center B&B with bar
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Garden • Central location
Sanderson LondonLuxury hotel with 2 bars, restaurant
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
The MandrakeLuxury hotel with 2 bars, restaurant
- Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden • 24-hour front desk • Central location
How to Get to Fitzrovia
Fitzrovia is located 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from the heart of London.
- Heathrow Airport (LHR), 13.9 mi (22.3 km) from Fitzrovia
- London City Airport (LCY), 8.2 mi (13.2 km) from Fitzrovia
- Gatwick Airport (LGW), 25.4 mi (40.8 km) from Fitzrovia
Getting to Fitzrovia on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Warren Street Underground Station
- Great Portland Street Underground Station
- Goodge Street Underground Station
Things to See and Do in and around Fitzrovia
What to See in Fitzrovia
- University College London
- Bedford Square
- Charing Cross Road
- BT Tower
- Crabtree Fields