What's Soho Like?
People go to Soho to see favorite places like Tower of London, and to take in culture at top venues like O2 Arena. Take time to enjoy the neighborhood's theater scene and selection of shops. Piccadilly Circus and Oxford Street are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Soho?
We have 176 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our travelers' top places to stay in Soho:
Ham Yard Hotel, Firmdale HotelsLuxury hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Sauna • Fitness center • Terrace • Central location
The Soho Hotel, Firmdale HotelsLuxury hotel with spa, restaurant
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Bar • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Karma Sanctum SohoLuxury hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Spa tub • Rooftop terrace • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Mimi's Hotel SohoCity-center hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Courthouse HotelLuxury hotel with spa, indoor pool
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Sauna • Fitness center • Walkable location
How to Get to Soho
Soho is located 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from the heart of London.
- Heathrow Airport (LHR), 13.9 mi (22.3 km) from Soho
- London City Airport (LCY), 8 mi (12.8 km) from Soho
- Gatwick Airport (LGW), 24.8 mi (39.9 km) from Soho
Things to See and Do in and around Soho
What to See in Soho
- Piccadilly Circus
- Trafalgar Square
- Hyde Park
- Tower of London
- O2 Arena
Things to Do in Soho
- Oxford Street
- Westfield London Shopping Centre
- Carnaby Street
- Sondheim Theatre
- Prince Edward Theatre