What's Mayfair Like?
People go to Mayfair to see favorite places like Tower of London, and to take in culture at top venues like O2 Arena. Take time to enjoy the neighborhood's theater scene and selection of restaurants. Oxford Street and Piccadilly Circus are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Mayfair?
We have 330 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our customers' favorite lodging options in Mayfair:
Four Seasons Hotel London at Park LaneLuxury hotel with spa, restaurant
- Free in-room WiFi • Spa tub • Fitness center • Bar • Terrace
The BeaumontLuxury hotel with spa, restaurant
- Free WiFi • Steam room • 24-hour fitness center • Bar • Terrace
Brown's Hotel, a Rocco Forte HotelLuxury hotel with 2 restaurants, spa
- Free Internet access • Free area shuttle • 24-hour fitness center • Bar • 24-hour front desk
Hotel Cafe Royal, LondonLuxury hotel with 4 restaurants, spa
- Free WiFi • Free kid's activities • Steam room • Health club • Bar
The ConnaughtLuxury hotel with 3 restaurants, 3 bars
- Free WiFi • Spa • Steam room • Fitness center • Cafe
How to Get to Mayfair
Mayfair is located 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from the heart of London.
- London City Airport (LCY), 8.5 mi (13.7 km) from Mayfair
- Heathrow Airport (LHR), 13.3 mi (21.4 km) from Mayfair
- Gatwick Airport (LGW), 24.6 mi (39.6 km) from Mayfair
Getting to Mayfair on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Bond Street Underground Station
- Bond Street (Elizabeth Line) Station
- Oxford Circus Underground Station
Things to See and Do in and around Mayfair
What to See in Mayfair
- Piccadilly Circus
- Hyde Park
- Trafalgar Square
- Tower of London
- Wembley Stadium