What's Camden Town Like?
There's a lot visitors like about Camden Town, especially its bars. Enjoy the neighborhood's theater scene and shops. With a trip to Camden Markets or Camden Lock Market, you might find the perfect souvenir. There's plenty more to see, including Camden High Street and Buck Street Market.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Camden Town?
We have 168 accommodations in the neighborhood. Some of the top places to stay in Camden Town:
Holiday Inn London Camden Lock, an IHG Hotel4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Camden Market ApartmentsUpscale apartment with kitchen, soaking bathtub
- Free WiFi • Walkable location
Camden Lock by CAPITAL
- Free WiFi • Restaurant
Stay CamdenUpscale apartment with kitchen, soaking bathtub
- Free WiFi • Central location
How to Get to Camden Town
Camden Town is located 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from the heart of London.
- Heathrow Airport (LHR), 14 mi (22.6 km) from Camden Town
- London City Airport (LCY), 8.6 mi (13.9 km) from Camden Town
- Gatwick Airport (LGW), 26.5 mi (42.6 km) from Camden Town
Things to See and Do in and around Camden Town
Things to See near Camden Town:
- Jewish Museum (0.1 mi/0.2 km away)
- Hyde Park (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
- Big Ben (2.8 mi/4.4 km away)
- London Bridge (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
- Tower Bridge (3.7 mi/6 km away)
Things to Do in Camden Town
- Camden Markets
- Camden Lock Market
- Camden High Street
- Buck Street Market
- Stables Market