What's Carabanchel like?
In Carabanchel, you can easily get to the riverfront. Take time to see places such as Palacio Vistalegre and Madrid Rio while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Islazul and Ermita de San Isidro.
How to get to Carabanchel
Carabanchel is located 3.7 mi (5.9 km) from the heart of Madrid.
- Madrid (MAD-Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas), 11.5 mi (18.4 km) from Carabanchel
Getting to Carabanchel on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Carabanchel Alto Station
- Eugenia de Montijo Station
- San Francisco Station
Things to see and do in and around Carabanchel
What to see in Carabanchel
- Palacio Vistalegre
- Madrid Rio
- Ermita de San Isidro
Things to do near Carabanchel:
- Islazul (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- Gran Via Street (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
- Prado Museum (4 mi/6.4 km away)
- Madrid Zoo Aquarium (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Plaza Nueva (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)