What's Majorstua Like?In Majorstua, you can spend time visiting the shops or simply enjoy the restaurants. Nature lovers can visit Frogner Park and Gustav Vigeland Sculpture Park. There's plenty more to see, including Oslo City Museum and Vigeland Museum.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Majorstua?
We have 10 accommodations in the neighborhood. Some of the top places to stay in Majorstua:
Frogner House Apartments Bygdøy Allé 53Comfortable apartment with kitchenette
- Free WiFi • Walkable location
Saga Apartments OsloComfortable apartment with kitchen, balcony
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Bar • Terrace • Walkable location
Frogner House Apartments - Odinsgate 10City-center apartment with kitchen
- Free WiFi • Central location
How to Get to MajorstuaMajorstua is located 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from the heart of Oslo.
- Gardermoen Airport (OSL), 22.9 mi (36.8 km) from Majorstua
Getting to Majorstua on MetroStations in the neighborhood include:
- Vigelandsparken Station
- Frogner Stadion Station
- Frogner Place Light Rail Station
Things to See and Do in and around Majorstua
What to See in Majorstua
- Frogner Park
- Gustav Vigeland Sculpture Park
- Majorstuen Church
- Frogner Church