What's Flamengo like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, why not visit Flamengo? Take time to see places such as Flamengo Beach and Aterro do Flamengo Park while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Guanabara Bay and Centro Cultural Oi Futuro.
How to get to Flamengo
Flamengo is located 1.8 mi (3 km) from the heart of Rio de Janeiro.
- Rio de Janeiro International Airport (GIG), 9.5 mi (15.3 km) from Flamengo
- Rio de Janeiro (SDU-Santos Dumont), 1.6 mi (2.7 km) from Flamengo
- Rio de Janeiro (RRJ-Jacarepaguá-Roberto Marinho), 12.8 mi (20.6 km) from Flamengo
Things to see and do in and around Flamengo
What to see in Flamengo
- Flamengo Beach
- Aterro do Flamengo Park
- Guanabara Bay
Things to do in Flamengo
- Centro Cultural Oi Futuro
- Museu Carmen Miranda
When is the best time to visit Rio de Janeiro?
- Hottest months: February, January, March, December (average 27°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, September (average 22°C)
- Rainiest months: January, December, March, February (average 171 mm of rainfall)