What's Palm Jumeirah Like?
People go to Palm Jumeirah to soak up the sun at Marina Beach and to visit the many top attractions like Wild Wadi Water Park. Enjoy this romantic neighborhood's lovely seaside views and many restaurants, not to mention its access to the beach. Dubai Mall and Dubai Marina Mall are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Palm Jumeirah?
We have 938 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our customers' top lodging choices in Palm Jumeirah:
The St. Regis Dubai, The PalmBeach hotel with spa, free beach shuttle
- Free valet parking • Free pool cabanas • Free WiFi • 2 restaurants • Steam room
One&Only The Palm5-star beachfront hotel with spa, outdoor pool
- Free breakfast • Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • Comfy beds
Taj Exotica Resort & Spa, The Palm, DubaiBeachfront property with spa, outdoor pool
- Free valet parking • Free beach cabanas • Free WiFi • 4 restaurants • Swim-up bar
Sofitel Dubai The Palm Resort & Spa5-star beachfront resort with spa, beach bar
- Free valet parking • Free beach cabanas • Free WiFi • Free shopping center shuttle • Spacious rooms
Anantara The Palm Dubai Resort5-star beachfront hotel with spa, beach bar
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • 4 restaurants • Outdoor pool • Attentive staff
How to Get to Palm Jumeirah
Palm Jumeirah is located 14.7 mi (23.6 km) from the heart of Dubai.
- Dubai Intl. Airport (DXB), 16.3 mi (26.3 km) from Palm Jumeirah
- Al Maktoum Intl. Airport (DWC), 16.4 mi (26.4 km) from Palm Jumeirah
- Sharjah (SHJ-Sharjah Intl.), 27.9 mi (44.9 km) from Palm Jumeirah
Getting to Palm Jumeirah on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Nakheel Mall Station
- The Pointe Station
- Atlantis Aquaventure Waterpark Station
Things to See and Do in and around Palm Jumeirah
What to See in Palm Jumeirah
- Marina Beach
- Burj Khalifa
- Burj Al Arab
- Dubai Fountain
- Dubai World Trade Centre