What's Muranow Like?In Muranow, you can spend time visiting the historical sites or simply enjoy the bars. You'll find a selection of restaurants in the neighborhood. Take in some culture at POLIN Museum of the History of Polish Jews and Warsaw Chamber Opera. There's plenty more to see, including Warsaw Ghetto and Arkadia Shopping Mall.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Muranow?
We have 57 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below is our travelers' favorite lodging option in Muranow:
Ibis Warszawa Stare Miasto Old Town3-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
How to Get to MuranowMuranow is located 1.3 mi (2 km) from the heart of Warsaw.
- Frederic Chopin Airport (WAW), 5.7 mi (9.1 km) from Muranow
- Modlin (WMI-Warsaw-Modlin Mazovia), 19.6 mi (31.6 km) from Muranow
Things to See and Do in and around Muranow
What to See in Muranow
- Warsaw Ghetto
- Monument for the Fallen and Murdered in the East
- Krasinski Palace
- Senatorska Street
- Palace of the Four Winds
Things to Do in Muranow
- POLIN Museum of the History of Polish Jews
- Arkadia Shopping Mall
- National Museum of Archaeology
- Warsaw Chamber Opera