What's Bielany like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Bielany? While you're here, you can spend a relaxing day at Olszyna Park and Ruda Park. Arkadia Shopping Mall and Polonia Stadium are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Bielany
Bielany is located 5.3 mi (8.5 km) from the heart of Warsaw.
- Frederic Chopin Airport (WAW), 8.6 mi (13.9 km) from Bielany
- Modlin (WMI-Warsaw-Modlin Mazovia), 15.5 mi (25 km) from Bielany
Things to see and do in and around Bielany
What to see in Bielany
Things to do near Bielany:
- Arkadia Shopping Mall (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
- POLIN Museum of the History of Polish Jews (4.1 mi/6.7 km away)
- Warsaw Zoo (4.7 mi/7.5 km away)
- Old Town Market Place (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
- Warsaw Uprising Museum (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Warsaw?
- Hottest months: July, June, August, May (average 17°C)
- Coldest months: February, January, March, December (average -1°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, June, May (average 66 mm of rainfall)