What's Treptow-Köpenick Like?
Come to Treptow-Köpenick for a glimpse of landmarks such as Brandenburg Gate, and to experience fun attractions like Zoo Berlin. Alexanderplatz and Potsdamer Platz are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Treptow-Köpenick?
We have 169 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' top places to stay in Treptow-Köpenick:
Hotel Spree-idyllRiverfront hotel with spa, restaurant
- Free WiFi • Health club • Terrace • Snack bar • Central location
Essential by Dorint Berlin-AdlershofSuburban hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Attentive staff
LOGINN Hotel Berlin Airport
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
IBB Hotel Berlin AirportHotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Cafe • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Attentive staff
Grünau HotelSuburban hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Terrace • Snack bar
How to Get to Treptow-Köpenick
Treptow-Köpenick is located 13.1 mi (21 km) from the heart of Berlin.
- Berlin (BER-Brandenburg), 6 mi (9.7 km) from Treptow-Köpenick
Traveling to Treptow-Köpenick by Train
You'll find the following train stations in the neighborhood:
- Berlin-Grünau Station
- S Grünau (Berlin) [Richterstr.] Bus Stop
- Johannes-Tobei-Str. Bus Stop
Getting to Treptow-Köpenick on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Bammelecke Tram Stop
- Strandbad Grünau Tram Stop
- Regattastraße/Sportpromenade Tram Stop