What's Uptown Sedona like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Uptown Sedona, especially its restaurants and riverfront access. Travellers like this scenic neighbourhood's captivating mountain views and great shops. Take time to see places such as Sedona Arts Center and Sedona Motion Picture Museum while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Sedona Heritage Museum and Gallery Row.
How to get to Uptown Sedona
- Flagstaff, AZ (FLG-Flagstaff Pulliam Field), 19 mi (30.5 km) from Uptown Sedona
- Sedona, AZ (SDX), 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from Uptown Sedona
- Cottonwood, AZ (CTW), 18.3 mi (29.4 km) from Uptown Sedona
Things to see and do in and around Uptown Sedona
Things to see near Uptown Sedona:
- Sedona Chamber of Commerce Visitor Center (0.4 mi/0.6 km away)
- Airport Mesa Viewpoint (1.6 mi/2.7 km away)
- Coffee Pot Rock (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Chapel of the Holy Cross (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
- Devil's Bridge (3.1 mi/5.1 km away)
Things to do in Uptown Sedona
- Sedona Arts Center
- Sedona Motion Picture Museum
- Sedona Heritage Museum
- Gallery Row
When is the best time to visit Sedona?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 24°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, November (average 4°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, December, January (average 100 mm of rainfall)