What's Foster Village Like?If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, why not check out Foster Village? Nature lovers can visit Pearl Harbor. Honolulu Harbor and Ala Moana Center are a couple of popular sights nearby.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Foster Village?
Our travelers don't have any top picks in Foster Village but here are some of their favorites nearby:
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Free airport shuttle • Terrace • Central location
- Free WiFi • Free airport shuttle • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
Pacific Marina Inn Airport Hotel - 1.9 mi (3 km) awayHotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
Airport Honolulu Hotel - 1.4 mi (2.2 km) awayHotel with outdoor pool, bar
How to Get to Foster VillageFoster Village is located 4.9 mi (7.9 km) from the heart of Honolulu.
- Daniel K. Inouye Intl. Airport (HNL), 1.7 mi (2.8 km) from Foster Village
- Kapolei, HI (JRF-Kalaeloa), 10.6 mi (17.1 km) from Foster Village
Things to See and Do in and around Foster Village
Things to See near Foster Village:
- Pearl Harbor (3.9 mi/6.4 km away)
- Aloha Stadium (1.6 mi/2.5 km away)
- USS Arizona Memorial (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Keʻehi Lagoon Beach Park (2 mi/3.3 km away)
- USS Missouri Memorial (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
Things to Do near Foster Village:
- Pearl Harbor Visitor Center (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
- USS Bowfin Submarine Museum and Park (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
- Pacific Aviation Museum Pearl Harbor (3.1 mi/5 km away)
- Bishop Museum (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
- Aloha Tower Marketplace (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)