What's Srodmiescie Like?
There's a lot visitors like about Srodmiescie, especially its restaurants and historical sites. Take time to enjoy the neighborhood's museums and selection of shops. While you're here, you can spend a relaxing day at Saxon Gardens and Lazienki Park. There's plenty more to see, including Palm Tree and Nowy Swiat Street.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Srodmiescie?
We have 807 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' favorite lodging options in Srodmiescie:
No.4 ResidenceCity-center hotel
- Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace • Central location
Raffles Europejski WarsawLuxury hotel with 2 bars, spa
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Spa tub • 24-hour fitness center • Central location
Hotel Bristol, A Luxury Collection Hotel, WarsawLuxury hotel with 2 bars, spa
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Steam room • Fitness center • Central location
Hotel BellottoLuxury hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Steam room • 24-hour fitness center • Cafe • Central location
H15 Boutique HotelLuxury hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar • Central location
How to Get to Srodmiescie
Srodmiescie is located 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from the heart of Warsaw.
- Frederic Chopin Airport (WAW), 4.5 mi (7.2 km) from Srodmiescie
- Modlin (WMI-Warsaw-Modlin Mazovia), 21.2 mi (34.1 km) from Srodmiescie
Traveling to Srodmiescie by Train
You'll find the following train stations in the neighborhood:
- Warszawa Srodmiescie Station
- Warsaw Central Station
- Warsaw Gdanska Station
Things to See and Do in and around Srodmiescie
What to See in Srodmiescie
- Palace of Culture and Science
- Golden Terraces
- Palm Tree
- Nowy Swiat Street
- Three Crosses Square