What's Raleigh like?
While in Raleigh, you can enjoy the restaurants. Beale Street and FedEx Forum are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. As you expand your exploration, why not visit Golf and Games Family Park.
How to get to Raleigh
Raleigh is located 8.6 mi (13.8 km) from the heart of Memphis.
- Memphis International Airport (MEM), 11.6 mi (18.7 km) from Raleigh
Things to see and do in and around Raleigh
Things to do near Raleigh:
- Memphis International Raceway (4.6 mi/7.5 km away)
- Golf and Games Family Park (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Memphis?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 27°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, November (average 8°C)
- Rainiest months: April, May, February, March (average 92 mm of rainfall)