What's Waidmannslust like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Waidmannslust. Alexanderplatz and Brandenburg Gate are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Zoo Berlin and Potsdamer Platz.
How to get to Waidmannslust
Waidmannslust is located 6.7 mi (10.8 km) from the heart of Berlin.
- Berlin (BER-Brandenburg), 18.7 mi (30.1 km) from Waidmannslust
Things to see and do in and around Waidmannslust
Things to see near Waidmannslust:
- silent green Kulturquartier (4.8 mi/7.8 km away)
- Stadium Wittenau (1 mi/1.5 km away)
- Russian Orthodox Cemetery Church (2.3 mi/3.8 km away)
- Strandbad Tegeler See (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
- Schloss Schönhausen (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
Things to do near Waidmannslust:
- Prime Time Theater (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
- Kartland (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Kunstleben Berlin (3 mi/4.9 km away)
- Wege Irrwege Umwege (3.3 mi/5.2 km away)
- Zucker Museum (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Berlin?
- Hottest months: August, July, June, September (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 3°C)
- Rainiest months: July, June, August, May (average 74 mm of rainfall)