What's Spandau Like?
Come to Spandau for a glimpse of landmarks such as Brandenburg Gate, and to experience fun attractions like Zoo Berlin. You can take time to discover this family-friendly neighborhood's historical sites and spas. Alexanderplatz and Olympiastadion are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Spandau?
We have 36 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our travelers' favorite lodging options in Spandau:
Centrovital Hotel Berlin4-star hotel with 2 restaurants, 2 indoor pools
- Swim-up bar • Spa • Spa tub • Health club • Attentive staff
Hotel Benn3-star hotel
- Free WiFi • Central location
Mercure Hotel Berlin City West4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Terrace • Comfy beds
Select Hotel Spiegelturm BerlinHotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Nightclub • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Ibis Berlin Spandau2.5-star hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
How to Get to Spandau
Spandau is located 6.5 mi (10.4 km) from the heart of Berlin.
- Berlin (BER-Brandenburg), 17.6 mi (28.3 km) from Spandau
Traveling to Spandau by Train
You'll find the following train stations in the neighborhood:
- Berlin-Spandau Station
- Staaken Station
- Albrechtshof Station
Getting to Spandau on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Rathaus Spandau U-Bahn
- Altstadt Spandau U-Bahn
- Stresow S-Bahn