What's Köpenick Like?In Köpenick, you can easily get to the riverfront. Nature lovers can visit Müggelspree and Mueggelsee. There's plenty more to see, including Köpenick Palace and Läufer.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Köpenick?
We have 56 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' top places to stay in Köpenick:
Pentahotel Berlin Köpenick4-star beach hotel with restaurant, bar/lounge
- Free in-room WiFi • Sauna • 24-hour fitness center • Terrace • Central location
Hotel Am Schloss Koepenick Berlin by Golden TulipRiverfront hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden • 24-hour front desk • Comfy beds
Hotel Kubrat an der Spree3-star hotel with restaurant
- Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace
How to Get to KöpenickKöpenick is located 11.9 mi (19.1 km) from the heart of Berlin.
- Berlin (BER-Brandenburg), 6.6 mi (10.5 km) from Köpenick
Getting to Köpenick on MetroStations in the neighborhood include:
- Berlin-Köpenick Station
- Berlin-Spindlersfeld Station
- Wuhlheide S-Bahn
Things to See and Do in and around Köpenick
What to See in Köpenick
- Köpenick Palace
- Flussbad Gartenstraße