What's Montecito Like?There's a lot visitors like about Montecito, especially its shops and beach access. Make sure to enjoy this romantic neighborhood's great restaurants. Nature lovers can visit Lotusland and Los Padres National Forest. There's plenty more to see, including Butterfly Beach and Montecito Village Shopping Center.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Montecito?
We have 182 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our customers' favorite lodging options in Montecito:
Rosewood Miramar BeachUpscale beachfront hotel with 4 restaurants, spa
- Free WiFi • 2 outdoor pools • 3 bars • 2 spa tubs • Comfy beds
Montecito Inn4-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Sauna • Fitness center • Pool loungers • Garden • Walkable location
Coast Village Inn - Santa BarbaraMountain hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free WiFi • Bar • Pool loungers • Garden • Central location
How to Get to MontecitoMontecito is located 4.2 mi (6.7 km) from the heart of Santa Barbara.
- Santa Barbara Municipal Airport (SBA), 11.7 mi (18.8 km) from Montecito
- Oxnard, CA (OXR), 29.3 mi (47.1 km) from Montecito
- Santa Ynez, CA (SQA), 27.9 mi (44.8 km) from Montecito
Things to See and Do in and around Montecito
What to See in Montecito
- Butterfly Beach
- Westmont College
- Los Padres National Forest
- Casa Del Herrero
Things to Do in Montecito
- Montecito Village Shopping Center
- The Easton Gallery
- Soma Get Fit