What's Hyde Park Like?If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, consider Hyde Park. While you're here, you can spend a relaxing day at Francis D. Martini Memorial Shell Park and Moynihan Recreation Area. There's plenty more to see, including Blue Hills Reservation and Stony Brook Reservation.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Hyde Park?
We have 6 accommodations in the neighborhood. Some of the top places to stay in Hyde Park:
New, stylish 2 Bdrm apt with backyard, patio and parkingCity-center apartment with fireplace, kitchen
- Free in-room WiFi • Beach sun loungers
Fantastic 2 Bedroom Apartment Near DowntownCity-center apartment with kitchen, balcony
- Free in-room WiFi • Walkable location
How to Get to Hyde ParkHyde Park is located 7.9 mi (12.8 km) from the heart of Boston.
- Logan International Airport (BOS), 9.4 mi (15.1 km) from Hyde Park
- Boston, MA (BNH-Boston Harbor Seaplane Base), 8.8 mi (14.2 km) from Hyde Park
- Norwood, MA (OWD-Norwood Memorial), 5.4 mi (8.7 km) from Hyde Park
Traveling to Hyde Park by TrainYou'll find the following train stations in the neighborhood:
- Boston Hyde Park Station
- Boston Fairmount Station
- Boston Readville Station
Things to See and Do in and around Hyde Park
What to See in Hyde Park
- Francis D. Martini Memorial Shell Park
- Moynihan Recreation Area
- Stony Brook Reservation