What's Allston Like?
Allston is notable for its riverfront access. Enjoy the neighborhood's live music and bars. Plan a fun excursion to Fenway Park and TD Garden. Copley Square and Boston Common are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Allston?
We have 28 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' favorite lodging options in Allston:
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Boston - CambridgeRiverfront hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
- Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • Spa tub • 24-hour fitness center • Rooftop terrace
The Farrington Inn2-star hotel
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
How to Get to Allston
Allston is located 3.7 mi (6 km) from the heart of Boston.
- Boston, MA (BNH-Boston Harbor Seaplane Base), 5.3 mi (8.6 km) from Allston
- Logan International Airport (BOS), 5.9 mi (9.5 km) from Allston
- Bedford, MA (BED-Laurence G. Hanscom Field), 10.8 mi (17.4 km) from Allston
Getting to Allston on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Harvard Av. Station
- Packards Corner Station
- Griggs St. Station
Things to See and Do in and around Allston
What to See in Allston
- Harvard University
- Fenway Park
- Northeastern University
- TD Garden
- Boston University