What's South Boston Like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, why not consider South Boston? Nature lovers can explore top areas such as Boston Common and Copley Square. TD Garden and Fenway Park are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in South Boston?
We have 87 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' top lodging choices in South Boston:
Hyatt Place Boston/Seaport DistrictArt Deco hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace • Cafe • Attentive staff
Seaport Hotel Boston4-star hotel with 2 restaurants, bar
- Free WiFi • Steam room • Health club • Cafe • Central location
Element Boston Seaport District3-star hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Bar • Central location
Omni Boston Hotel at the SeaportLuxury hotel with 4 restaurants, 2 bars
- Free WiFi • Spa • Spa tub • 24-hour health club • Cafe
Residence Inn by Marriott Boston Downtown/SeaportCity-center hotel
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Central location
How to Get to South Boston
South Boston is located 1.9 mi (3 km) from the heart of Boston.
- Logan International Airport (BOS), 2.7 mi (4.4 km) from South Boston
- Boston, MA (BNH-Boston Harbor Seaplane Base), 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from South Boston
- Norwood, MA (OWD-Norwood Memorial), 12.1 mi (19.4 km) from South Boston
Getting to South Boston on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Andrew Station
- Broadway Station
Things to See and Do in and around South Boston
What to See in South Boston
- Boston Common
- Copley Square
- TD Garden
- Fenway Park
- Boston University