What's South of Market Like?
There's a lot visitors like about South of Market, especially its restaurants and museums. Enjoy this walkable neighborhood's art scene and selection of shops. Plan a fun excursion to Oracle Park and Chase Center. Pier 39 and Moscone Convention Center are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in South of Market?
We have 257 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our travelers' favorite lodging options in South of Market:
LUMA Hotel San Francisco4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
The Clancy, Autograph Collection4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Cafe • Terrace • Garden
Hotel Zetta San Francisco4-star hotel with 2 bars, restaurant
- 24-hour fitness center • 24-hour front desk
Palace Hotel, a Luxury Collection Hotel, San FranciscoLuxury hotel with 2 restaurants, 2 bars
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Cafe • 24-hour front desk
The St. Regis San FranciscoLuxury hotel with restaurant, bar
- 24-hour fitness center • Terrace • 24-hour front desk
How to Get to South of Market
South of Market is located 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from the heart of San Francisco.
- San Francisco Intl. Airport (SFO), 11.3 mi (18.1 km) from South of Market
- Oakland Intl. Airport (OAK), 11.5 mi (18.5 km) from South of Market
- Concord, CA (CCR-Buchanan Field), 23.8 mi (38.3 km) from South of Market
Getting to South of Market on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Yerba Buena-Moscone Station
- Fourth-Brannan Station
- Market St & 8th St Stop
Things to See and Do in and around South of Market
What to See in South of Market
- Oracle Park
- Moscone Convention Center
- Chase Center
- Lombard Street
- Alcatraz Island