What's McMahons Point like?
Visitors speak favourably about all that McMahons Point has to offer, including its waterfront. Enjoy the neighbourhood's opera and cafes. Take time to see places such as Walsh Bay and Blues Point Reserve while you're here. Sydney Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to McMahons Point
McMahons Point is located 1.6 mi (2.5 km) from the heart of Sydney.
- Sydney Airport (SYD), 6.6 mi (10.7 km) from McMahons Point
Things to see and do in and around McMahons Point
What to see in McMahons Point
- Walsh Bay
- Blues Point Reserve
Things to do near McMahons Point:
- Sydney Opera House (1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Luna Park (0.4 mi/0.7 km away)
- The Rocks Markets (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
- Sydney Observatory (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Museum of Contemporary Art (1.1 mi/1.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Sydney?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 16°C)
- Rainiest months: March, February, June, January (average 142 mm of rainfall)